Tuesday, May 3, 2016

30 weeks pregnant. 10ish weeks till baby boy. 8 weeks til maternity leave.



How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain: 13 pounds. It's all catching up and I'm feeling it. I gave myself a 20b limit and I'm getting close LOL Luckily my sandwich craving has curbed!
Maternity clothes? All the way.  Im all about maxi everything these days.  When I am not forced into real clothing for work - I have been living in yogas and shorts and pajamas
Sleep: Sleep was not so good there for a week or so I was waking with Charlie horses and bone and muscle pain, but since starting some extra vitamins I have been feeling great! Little man is just starting to suck me dry of all the good stuff so I'm trying to keep up with him. Which makes me glad that he is growing!
Best moment this week: Hmm.. so many things.  So many moments.  That moment when you realize that you are in the single digits until you meet your sweet baby (NINE WEEKS! these posts are a week behind).. yea I had that this week. I also got to hear his heartbeat- 134bpm and 'perfect'.  
Miss Anything? Not this week.
Cravings: Anything carbonated, which I am trying to stop because I was never a pop drinker before and thats all I want now. So I've been trying to drink carbonated water..def. not as great as the dr. pepper and root beer I'd rather have. I need to start getting into that post baby weight loss mind set anyway...slowly but surely. I'm still all about cereal, strawberries, blueberries..I may or may not have consumed two whole containers in one sitting, and now banana popsicles.
Symptoms:  The exhaustion comes and goes.  Some days I feel great and other days I am feeling like I just cant even get out of bed not matter how much I have rested and slept the night/day before. Saturday I woke up feeling like I didn't even sleep that night and I slept the whole night through. The past two days I have felt great! Thank you vitamins.
Looking forward to: I feel like its crunch time now for me, this pregnancy has went so fast. I really expected it all to go so slow but it truly has flown and I feel like  I need some things to slow down so I can catch up especially when the exhaustion hits. 

No comments :

Post a Comment