Wednesday, May 25, 2016

33 weeks + baby boy update


How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain: 16 pounds
Maternity clothes? yaaas.  Whatever fits and isn't constricting the belly is what I'm going with.  A maxi dress or skirt have been my go-to for work attire.  Again- comfort is what I'm going for.  If a top or pants are too tight I am absolutely miserable. I have a pair of white maternity capris I have been dying to wear-after Memorial day of course!
Sleep: I sleep really well for the most part - but with the size of this belly and my lack of strength to flip over and backward easily, finding comfort has been tough. I have very few nights where I don't sleep well. The wacky dreams have been interesting though. It always leaves for interesting breakfast conversation. It could also be the chocolate cake I happened to eat before breakfast.
Best moment this week: Of course it had to be seeing our little guy! I could lay on that table all day and stare up at the black and white screen. I get totally fascinated by this little life on the inside. We watched as he yawned and stuck his little tongue out and kicked me of course.
Miss Anything? Complete comfort in all aspects.  My belly gets in the way of everything.  Putting on my shoes with ease is non-existent.. and bending over to pick basically anything off the floor is a case for falling head first due to the gravitational pull of the universe or taking a solid 5 minutes to recover from.  
Cravings: Summer fruit of all kinds, freezing cold water, popsicles, two at a time, I've also been wanting sweet tea :X its this summer time craving! Bring on all things summer! I have really been wanting everything on the grill, chicken, vegetable, pizza on the grill-anything!      
Symptoms:  Its official: heartburn stinks.  Pair it with reflux and I'm on edge more than any other time during this pregnancy. 
Baby Boy Update
We had another ultrasound this past week and baby boy is proving that his 2 vessel cord means nothing! We are so grateful! He is in the 70th percentile (measuring a week ahead) and weights about 5lbs. 
We are so blessed.
I mean look at that profile, he is just the cutest thing. Daddy is pretty sure he looks like me.





No comments :

Post a Comment