Tuesday, May 10, 2016

31 weeks + a mini getaway


How far along? 31 weeks.
Total weight gain: 13+ pounds (I haven't been on the scale this week)
Maternity clothes? You bet ya.  I have fully embraced maternity clothes after attempting a pair of non-maternity jeans just for kicks.. with the whole hair-tie trick- and it just doesn't work any more.  The hair-tie trick ended about 5 weeks ago for me. 
Sleep: I am sleeping so good, I'm honestly waiting for it to get worse but I'm sleeping great. Once I finally find the sweet spot for sleeping soundly, it doesn't take me long before I am out cold. I'm not napping anymore so bedtime comes early. 
Best moment this week: David surprised me on Friday after work with a little weekend getaway that included a pregnancy massage and let me tell you just getting to lay on my belly was relaxing enough. We ended Mother's Day weekend by spending Sunday just enjoying my momma. 
Miss Anything? Its been a pretty great week!  I cant say that I am missing anything.
Cravings: The usual: Carbonation. fruit. I'm really wanting juicy watermelon- I am on the lookout! Cereal. Yogurt. Banana Popsicles. Green apples with peanut butter and mini choice chips is my current favorite snack along with a KIND bar.
Symptoms:  The occasional heartburn is happening. I wake up starving every morning at 6am like clockwork. I've also been feeling a lot of pressure lately, but other than all that since starting on more vitamins I've been feeling great!
Looking forward to: It is so hard to believe that we have 8 short weeks (or less!!) before we meet this sweet little boy.. Dreaming about it everyday- it is all I can think about. 


Pictures from our little mini getaway (we sure are thankful for great friends that helped orchestrate such a great time for us. Thanks Timmy and Garett!)












No comments :

Post a Comment