Thursday, March 17, 2016

Gender Reveal/ Twinkle Twinkle Little Star How We Wonder What You Are?

This was such a fun day for David and I and our families and close friends. We kept our little secret for a WHOLE week! The anticipation of telling everyone was killing me inside. It was so sweet watching everyone take their best guess at the gender and even sweeter when we got to share the news!
THE DETAILS
I was so excited with how everything came together. I decorated all week since we had the party at our house which made everything less stressful and then it was just last minute things and food to worry about on the day of our reveal.








THE REVEAL

Truth be told I stressed out over this way of revealing the gender for weeks. I was so terrified of take the balloon out in the cold and it popping so I purchased one of those small helium tanks and filled it myself (well David and my Dad) I was having such a mini heart attack while filling it that it would pop I made them stop and the ballon didn't even stay up with the weight of the tassel. That was my fault, but I just couldn't risk it.

I was also so terrified the confetti would fly everywhere like it would in Time Square on New Years, it totally did!!





















THE FOOD
star shaped everything
pepperoni, cheese and crackers
sugar cookies
vanilla yogurt and homemade granola
cucumber and dill sandwiches
pimento cheese sandwiches 
veggie cups with cheesy jalapeƱo dressing
sweet chili cream cheese dip
buffalo chicken dip

DESSERT
vanilla cake
pretzel salad

DRINKS
twinkle twinkle punch (orange juice, sprite, and pineapple juice)
water
coffee











invitation Lora Lang Designs
reveal balloon and confetti Party Presentation
balloon tassel Twigs and Twirls
star garland Mailbox Happiness
ITS A balloons Project Paper
twinkle twinkle cake topper Craft and Honey
star cutouts The Red Bobbin
wooden spoons Hobby Lobby
tassel garland Project Paper
photography AND Lifestyle Photography


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :

Post a Comment