Monday, August 10, 2015

A LETTER TO MY HUSBAND- OUR SECOND ANNIVERSARY

David Cole, Two years ago was more than a dream-it was a taste of Heaven and I have been living there ever since. I have decided that God loves weddings and marriage! His presence that August day was stronger than I felt in my whole life and our marriage has only drawn me closer to Him. I find myself gasping for air as I think of the things to type in this letter. This past year we have learned and grown so much, probably more so than year one. Yea, actually that was a breeze. ;) We have been challenged with circumstantial things out of our control that left us with one option-surrendering to God. Even when difficult and heart breaking you have never wavered and are my greatest supporter and greatest source of strength. You are the calm in the middle of the storms that I create for myself (as you would say) and even the ones that I have no control over. I've never looked around and had to question where you were, you are my constant. I love how we do everything together, you cook with me, clean with me, indulge in Hobby Lobby trips with me, pray with me, and sit beside me outside in the evenings. You my love are always quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to anger. You keep me laughing and falling in love more day after day.
I love you always, Mrs. David Douthitt
















Photography by: and lifestyle photography

No comments :

Post a Comment