Friday, January 15, 2016

14 weeks

How far along? 14 weeks 
Total weight gain: I did not get on the scale this week - I can't say that I don't feel any bigger than last week but we can also chalk that up to living in leggings. You can't exactly tell if you've gained weight if you don't have to button your pants.
Maternity clothes?  None. But I am on the hunt currently for good maternity pants. I haven't got up the courage to actually go to a store to try them on but I have ordered online and returned just about everything... 
Sleep:  I am sleeping like a baby!  Having a snack (cereal or Cottage cheese and fruit) before bed helps me wake up without hunger pains. I'm no longer napping during the day so that means I'm in bed by 9:30-10 every night.
Best moment this week:  4 weeks is a long time between each appointment when you have a little thing inside you that your dying to know everything about ( heartbeat, gender, everything!!) so we downloaded those silly apps that turn your phone into a stethoscope. After several attempts we heard baby's heartbeat! The sweetest sound to my ears. 
Worst Moment this week: I've learned that I can go from nice to mean pretty quick and normally only toward my husband. Poor guy! He has been so sweet and patient and I'm working on taming my inner mean girl.
Miss Anything? Not really this week. 
Cravings: This week I really wanted Chinese takeout, I started regretting it halfway through though! I'm learning not to indulge in every craving, because it normally goes away. I'm loving cottage cheese and fruit currently.
Symptoms:  Food aversion just won't go away. No morning sickness, but I dread making dinner because it makes me not want to eat it. The smell of coffee brewing is also the worst thing I encounter every morning. 
Looking forward to:  I'm getting excited about our gender reveal party, I started really planning and buying a few things this week to make it all come together and I can't wait to share with everyone of our family and friends whether our baby will be a boy or a girl! 

No comments :

Post a Comment