Tuesday, April 19, 2016

28 weeks.




How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain: 9 pounds
Maternity clothes? All the way.
Sleep: I've started to cat nap in the afternoons l when I sit for long periods of time. I found myself skewing for an hour the other day after work, totally unplanned and I was mad at myself when I woke up. I am hoping this doesn't start creeping up on me again. 
Best moment this week: I'm pretty sure it has to be this amazing weather! We went to my parents this weekend in the beautiful weather and has summer food. Bbq ribs, potato salad, and asparagus! Did my pregnant self good. Maybe this should of went under the cravings section....
Miss Anything? I sort of thought for a half a second I would be totally fine in regular leggings I had- but um yea, thats a negative, nothing stays up over this belly. So, while I thought I was missing my pre-pregnancy wardrobe.. I'm perfectly fine without for the next 11 weeks or so:) 
Cravings: FRUIT.  Chicken sandwiches. I saw a lady the other day with a strawberry smoothie and I immediately began coveting it. I don't know if it's cravings or this gorgeous weather making me crave all this summery goodness.
Symptoms:  I get winded really easily, it seems, whether I'm eating or going on our evening walks. With the nice whether we have increased our walking, our road is a hill so we're looking into starting the flat bike trail down the road and we will save the hill for when I'm trying to induce labor in late June. Bending over occasionally makes me light headed.  BUT - really, I don't have much to complain about at all.  Everything during this pregnancy has been pretty low maintenance all together and I appreciate that, baby boy.  
Looking forward to: Third Trimester!  We have arrived! These last weeks are pretty jam packed and I and really looking forward to all of it. We have a short list (David would say long list) of projects that need done before baby so we have been working to get those done each week. 

No comments :

Post a Comment