Monday, August 5, 2019

TITUS' SPRINKLE


Finally sharing the sweetest photos from Titus' sprinkle that my mom, sister-in-law, and best friend threw for me!

The whole theme was a complete surprise for me and I was completely shocked when I arrived and saw ALL the Rae Dunn!




The love for Rae Dunn runs deep.












I had never been to this little place at Penncraft and it was such a gorgeous place for a party-all the window sand lighting made the whole space!





  

I still can't get over the creativity they all had in creating such a sweet sprinkle when I look back at these photos again.








This little ceramic bassinet was part of a favor at MY baby shower, thrown for my mom 27 years ago!














I'm still thinking about how good that cake was with the fruit salad on top!





The adorableness of these wrapped sandwich may have been my favorite little detail!









Goodness, I have the sweet friends!!






I do not miss my swollen face! AAH! HAHA!














 They even made the game prizes in a Rae Dunn theme!







I tried sparing you many photos of myself, phew pregnancy can take a toll in the last three weeks! 


Also, I cannot hide the fact that my child would of rather given the flowers he brought me to his Bubs.






I love him to pieces though!



 Sweet Jeannie won the Rae Dunn starter collection!

Photography: Amanda Douthitt Photography
Rae Dunn Decals: R&V Designs
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :

Post a Comment