Friday, April 7, 2017

Friday Favorites: Postpartum

Breast Pump  Mederma Nursing Bra Nipple Balm Tummy Support Full Panel Leggings


Aside from all the super fun items you leave the hospital with and you new baby of course, these were a few of my favorite things to have for myself and will most definitely have shall there be a baby no. two.

First would have to be the Medela Pump In Style Breast Pump (can you pump in style? I never once felt stylish doing it), we were best friends at 2 am on some mornings. Your insurance should cover this for you. I was fortunate enough to be able to have it covered.

Mederma stretch mark cream, I didn't up with them until 2 weeks prior to having Canaan-talk about depressing. It at least minimized their appearance which eased my mind. It obviously didn't make them disappear, I've accepted them, you should too!

Nursing bras, because......COMFORT. Whether you are nursing or not, I would totally invest in these. Im still wearing them 9 mos. PP

Honest Co. Nipple Balm, I promise your going to need it. 

Medela Post Partum Tummy Support is HEAVEN along with full panel leggings. I didn't realize how uncomfortable I would feel in my own body after giving birth but I felt as if someone had replaced my body with someone elses and again at nine months postpartum I am convinced that I will never go back to feel the way I did pre pregnancy, not bad, pregnancy just changes EVERYTHING. I mean my hair is still falling out. There really should be a sitcom on the realities of pregnancy and postpartum because its no walk in the park,. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :

Post a Comment