Wednesday, February 10, 2016

18 weeks.


How far along? 18 weeks 
Total weight gain:  -1lb, I'm one pound under my pre pregnancy weight so I actually gained 2lbs. 
Maternity clothes? THIS WEEK!! I stopped in Target over the weekend and tried on a few pairs of maternity jeans and I wasn't feeling them at all! I'm heading to Motherhood this weekend for another try and if all else fails I'll just by regular pants in a bigger size or try out those belly bands. *fingers crossed* that the trip to Motherhood is worth it.
Sleep: Like a rock.   
Best moment this week:  I have been feeling this sweet babe much more his week, it's increasing every week and it's the sweetest most refreshing thing EVER! 
Worst Moment this week: I've caught myself a few times whining about my clothes and scoffing at myself when I pass a mirror but I am quickly reminding myself how blessed I am and I refuse to take advantage of this season!
Miss Anything?  My energy.  This weekend was BUSY!! Wonderful, but busy! I am still trying to do things like I'm not pregnant and I'm ok during the day but I'm feeling it by night fall.    
Cravings: Cereal, milk, rice and Mexican food! 
Symptoms:  Round ligament pain is real. Coughing or moving too quickly results in the sharpest pains, crazy scary the first few times.
Looking forward to:  Continuing to feel this sweet baby move, move, move - and for David to be able to feel them too.  I know he is just as excited as I am to feel those baby kicks.. so I cannot wait for him to be able to feel, too!


    


      

No comments :

Post a Comment