Thursday, March 5, 2020

Titus' Nursery


I finally took the time to take pictures of Titus' nursery. I have sat and rocked him in this room for 9 months and I have had a million things above his bed trying to figure out what felt right.

I couldn't settle on anything.


Then daddy asked for a banjo for his birthday... I didn't even think about it until David asked about hanging it in his room. Daddy has one of his guitars in Canaan's room (<--- link to Canaans Nursey)
and it was only fair that Titus got a little of Daddy in his room as well. We moved his name sign above his bed and put the banjo in its place! Its a perfect fit!


I love it so much, and its perfect for our little musical boy! Titus loves music and I pray both our boys have Daddy's musical abilities.

sling: wildbird
rainbow: target
teether: rae dunn




rainbow: knox & navy
teether: ryan & rose 

crib sheet: modern burlap


pacifier: ryan & rose
swing: sweet swinging

ladder: home goods


The mirror smudges are compliments of a baby that has learned to kiss himself in the mirror. 

changing cover: amazon
changing mat: gathe

No comments :

Post a Comment