Friday, January 20, 2017

Pregnancy Favorites

Snoogle Vitamin D Breathe Prenatals BeBand Camelback Palmers Tums
1. Snoogle: This was a life saver in my second and third trimester. I was a stomach sleeper prior to pregnancy so when it was no longer comfortable to sleep on my stomach the Snoogle made it a little easier to get some rest at night. I also got a lot of lower back pain towards the end of my pregnancy and I felt like if I could just lay on my stomach I would feel some relief so I would roll the Snoogle up into a circle almost to look like an inner tube and I would stick my belly in the middle so I could "lay" on my stomach.

2. Vitamin D: The leg cramps were real. I would wake in the middle of the night with awful Charlie horses, heck sometimes I would walk the wrong way and I would get them. After talking to my doctor about them I thought for sure he would recommend some Potassium, but he recommended Vitamin D instead and it helped tremendously. I felt so much better and they almost went away, they were few and far between.

3. Breathe: With being pregnant through the winter months, I struggled with some congestion and the Doterra oils helped solve all those problems. I was terrified of getting sick while I was pregnant but I think between all the Vitamins I was taking it was nearly impossible.

4. Prenatals: These are probably your No. 1 highly recommended necessity during pregnancy. In the early days of my pregnancy I could barely stomach them. I eventually settled on the gummie prenatals, they seemed to settle better in my stomach.

5. Belly Band: The Belly Band was super helpful when I was in between those days where you don't quite look pregnant yet but your busting at the seams of your regular jeans. There is also the hair tie trick that you can use, but that only works for so long. I probably stretched that one TOOO far.

6. Motherhood Maternity: Backing up to the hair tie trick, that works and is great but save yourself and go straight to the full panel maternity pants. THEY are the BEST! Ultimate comfort, you will never go back to that hair tie again.

7. Camelback: Water was all I ever wanted and essentially NEEDED...ice cold water. I carried my Camelback around with me everywhere. 

8. Comfy bra: This was the first change I noticed, I couldn't fit into my bras almost immediately. I wasn't about to pay crazy money on new bras when I new this was the one thing that would be changing like crazy for the next 9 months ++++ Comfort was way above all my choices at this point.

9. Palmers: I used it ALL, Palmers, coconut oil, and they still came, they being stretch marks..... Blah. I still tell Canaan if he would of been a good little boy and showed upon lay 2 weeks sooner I wouldn't have the ones on my stomach at all. They showed up super late and I was SUPER disappointed when they appeared.. There may have been tears. Yea, yea I know they were worth it, but I still tried to do everything to avoid them. I chose Palmers as my favorite though because the smell and texture was what I preferred. I used it the most and I think for them to wait that long to show up, 37 weeks, was pretty impressive. I also think it has to do with genetics. If your mama got them, you probably will too.

10. Tums: Heartburn means hair on that sweet baby head right?! At least thats what I kept hoping for every time I had heartburn. I had Tums everywhere, I actually think there is still a bottle in the car.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :

Post a Comment